Wednesday 27 April 2011

Into to Wasted Brain Admin Girl

Hello.
I thought it would be wise to share my views with the World Wide Web, as it were, rather than my real life acquaintances, therefore eradicating (hopefully) any offence.

I live a very stereotypical lifestyle. It goes a bit like this:
Age 5: Start school, instantly become a 'nerd'
Age 8: Parents divorce
Age 8: Step-father-to-be moves in and real fathers presence in my life starts dwindling
Age 8 - 12: Start gaining weight rapidly. Still a 'nerd'. Still intelligent for my age group and an average girl.
Age 13: Inappropriate sexual behaviour recieved from school arsehole. Mother, who has always been very unbalanced, starts to show very worrying behaviour, leading to emotional 'abuse'. Discover Self Harm. Intelligence, and any interest in it, starts to fade rapidly.
Age 14- 16: Same as above with more drinking and smoking. Despite no level of interest in School I still manage to pass all my GCSEs and 'the world is my oyster' shall we say.
Age 16: Strong, Strong desire to leave all the crappiness behind I leave school and get an apprenticeship. Normal life stuff happens and my brain gets switched to a permenant low setting.


Now I turned my brain off, thats fine. But Jesus Christ, the 'real world' doesn't half judge you for what your role is. Yes I am the lowest paid person in my office, but I can tell you now, I am leaps and bounds more intelligent than some of the twats I have met who get paid at least double me and therefore recieve double the respect.

Yes it's great that Mummy and Daddy taught you how to have a great big fucking ego and that that helped you tread on people to get somewhere near the top. But no, that does NOT give you the right to fucking judge all of us below you. I bet you vote Tory too dont you?

Wanker.

No comments:

Post a Comment